SamuiTaxi.com - Ticket
is defined by payment made through credit card deduction via our HOTLINE AGENTS at 06 281 73 880 , email or online booking and money transfer within Europe or Thailand.
1) If client has made Deposit Payment then client shall pay the remainder to the driver on arrival ( pick up date ) in the local currency Thai Baht.
* Customer who make full advance payment shall receive a preferred exchange rate *
2) For bookings via HOTLINE , it is upon discretion of the reservation agent if he/she is able to process the booking ! But usually a client’s request will be executed
until 2 hours before pick up time , during office hours.
3) SamuiTaxi.com passengers will be issued:
- Transfer Voucher by email
- Transfer Booking & Confirmation Code
4) On Pick Up Date the passenger shall submit either ONE of the following to the driver
- last 4 digits of Reservation Code,
- ID or Passport
- or Payment Voucher issued by either SalaPay or partner website.
” In case the passenger’s name is not identical to the person who will be picked up the driver is obligated to demand the last 4 digits of reservation code.”
a) Refund Fee 200 THB or 5 Euro up to 4 days before pick up date.
Late refund application will not be considered. Refund filing only via email
b) Changing travel date, route or any reservation later than 5 days
before pick up date is subject to a fee of 100 THB or 2 Euro,
any changes will only be accepted until 36 hrs before pick up date.
SamuiTaxi.com reserves the right to revise fares without prior notice.
However all orders where deposit or payment has been made before the actual revision or
change of transfer rates will not be applicable to any change of price.
THE RATE ON THE DAY OF PAYMENT SHALL BE THE ACCOUNTED RATE.